We are having the wedding/preunion at Huntley Lodge
near Cle Elum, WA.
The Lodge also has some cabins where some of the family and wedding
party will be staying as well. Unfortunately we have a very hard
limit of 40 people after 10pm, so we're going to be partying throughout
the daytime and not late night.
The Lodge has a number of places to prep food, much of which will
be used for making dinner, but if you need some kitchen time, just
let us know.
The Lodge also has a hot tub
. Be sure to bring your swimsuit
to the Lodge as this will be one of the possible activities.
- Take Cle Elum Exit #85 (2nd Cle Elum Exit heading Eastbound)
- Take a left over the Freeway overpass
- Take a right at the Stop Sign, this will feed you onto Hwy 970 heading East out of Cle Elum
- Go approximately 6 miles on Hwy 970
- When you see Teanaway Road on your left hand side take a right. There’s a sign that says Woodridge on your right.
- Go up the hill and take your first left. You’ll go through a yellow gate and onto a gravel road.
- Go approximately ¼ mile and you’ll see the gated entrance to the lodge on the right.
- If the gate is closed the code is 9876.11721
- Cabin phone: (509) 674-5182